Spiritual Life Coaching Services in Fremantle and Joondalup, Perth
Almost everyone has heard of coaching and most people know that coaches help people to create and achieve goals in all areas of life. But you may not know much about holistic and spiritual life coaching, coaches or mentoring!
If you have reached a point in your life where you may be asking questions or making statements such as:
- What is this life all about?
- Is there something better for me in life?
- What is all this spirituality stuff that I keep hearing people talk about?
- I feel intimidated when people talk about this stuff because I don’t know anything.
- Do I have to know anything or believe in God or something to learn more about this stuff?
- Isn’t this stuff just for women?
- I’m not a raving hippie or flaky new ager and don’t want to be, so maybe this isn’t for me.
Our spiritual life coaching in Joondalup and Fremantle, Perth may just be the tool you require or the journey for you to explore.
Spirituality can be defined as simply as having a connection to balance all areas of life, business, personal, family, financial etc. which creates a harmony and balance within the self and all aspects of life and then provides you with a tool to bring yourself back to balance when you feel imbalanced or displaced. This powerful tool empowers you to define your own goals, values, beliefs and success and indeed create your own definition of spirituality and what it means to be spiritual – because it is really an individual and personal definition. Your definition and expression of spirituality will be different to your neighbours, your workmates and even sometimes your family.
The emergence of holistic and spiritual life coaching and mentoring has assisted and empowered countless numbers of people, people just like you, to create or redefine their lives that transcend their previous limits. Miracles become daily occurrences as you learn to bring spirit into form. Spiritual life coaching can be used to assist you to develop your spiritual and/or religious connection and beliefs or to simply empower other areas of your life from a spiritual perspective. And far from popular misconception, spiritual life coaching and mentoring is not just for wannabe hippies or new agers or for religious fanatics. It is more about you, personally connecting to spirit, deepening your connection and connecting in your everyday life – in whatever way or form that fits for you and whatever religion or spirituality means to you, remembering that it is you who defines your spirituality.
And so, holistic and spiritual life coaching is a tool to help you make positive changes in your life. It enables you to evaluate the choices and options that are open to you, and then turn that understanding into concrete action. In other words, your coach will help you focus on achieving the goals and dreams that are important to you…even if you don’t know what they are just yet! These coaches and mentors empower you to make miracles happen in all areas of your life with tools from their toolbox of skills from the areas of life coaching, success coaching, performance coaching and empowerment coaching, to name just a few. Miracles, too, are whatever you define them to be or determine they are. But simply a miracle may be defined as a wonderful, unusual or even unexplained event that piques your curiosity and inspires your awe.
Holistic and spiritual life coaching and mentoring is not just for the beginner or novice seeker, it is also for those who may have been on the journey of spiritual enlightenment for some time now and wish to take their spiritual connection to another level or those who may have become disillusioned with their spirituality or religion. So I enquire now – where are you on this journey; novice seeker, seasoned traveller or just wondering what all the hype is about?
Seeking is an integral part of who we are as individuals, as human beings, as a collective whole and whether we realise or understand it or not, we are on a quest or journey of sorts. Your unique coach and mentor will guide you to put life into the context of this journey, where you connect with your divine wisdom as your guide. Your coach views the challenges you encounter as synchronous opportunities for your expansion and transformation which enables you to progress in miraculous ways by drawing on inner resources you often don’t yet realise you have.
The role of a coach is to help you to understand that from a spiritual perspective, there are no limits to what is possible. The biggest premise of the spiritual journey involves overcoming boundaries you have placed on yourself and your possibilities. This perspective opens you to the infinite, where anything is possible, where you can truly create the life of your dreams. The process of spiritual unfolding is also holistic, embracing the body, emotions, mind, and spirit as well as looking at your life as a whole. And even taking this a step further and looking at the bigger picture of your life, your world and the world and universe at large – if and when you are ready. The essence of spiritual life coaching is tuning into the spiritual journey, helping you to discover and embrace the magnificence of your true identity, and to bring spirit fully into form.
There are many ways in which a coach can empower you and this is something that you decide upon when discussing your ideas with your coach – you are always in the driver’s seat, deciding where to go. Some of the roles of your coach or ways in which they can assist you are:
- We help you to believe in yourself. Because, when you understand yourself as a spiritual being having a physical experience, you also recognise that you are a magnificent individual with infinite potential and can start to recognise this in others. When this happens, life takes on new meaning.
- We encourage you and show you how to take control of your life. You are probably running on auto-pilot in some instances in your life, controlled by what you have been taught to believe and what others expect of you. For your true magnificence to blossom, you have to take control and change course.
- We teach you to understand or discover your life purpose and natural gifts. Spiritually, you are (as we all are) here for a reason, with magnificent gifts to share and learning about yourself and learning to live in harmony with your life’s purpose is a tremendous gift – to yourself, your family and to the world.
- We guide you to discover, realise and define your purpose and develop clarity about what you really want in your life. This involves setting goals and taking action to realise your dreams and as you do this, life truly takes on new meaning.
- We uplift you to live to the fullest, thinking about the joy of feeling excited about being alive each day and moving toward your brightest possible future – a gift you can give to yourself and to others.
- We help you to recognise and then change self-defeating behavioural patterns that have been holding you back, improve your self-confidence and motivation and then create a plan to close the gap between where you are now and where you want to be. Working with your coach in this way can help you achieve results much more rapidly than you may have been able to on your own.
- We encourage you to discover what you truly desire, help expand your vision of what is possible in your life, by unleashing the wisdom and strength that already resides inside of you.
- We can assist you to learn how to incorporate your religious beliefs into this modern, fast moving, often confusing or conflicting world.
- We encourage and work with you on defining and discovering what spirituality actually means to you and how you can incorporate this into your everyday life and world.
Now, let’s clear up any questions or misconceptions you may have.
You may think or believe that you have to be, or wonder if you need to be, religious in order to benefit from holistic and spiritual life coaching and mentoring. Well, the answer is no, that’s not really correct. It isn’t about religion. It doesn’t matter what religion you do or don’t belong to, holistic and spiritual life coaching and mentoring is concerned with that unseen power that makes you alive: your spirit. And it doesn’t matter if you use the words God, The Divine Presence, Higher Self, Holy Spirit, Universal Mind, Cosmic Consciousness, Source, The Universe, or no particular word at all. Regardless of what you call this inner voice or presence, this coaching and mentoring is about expanding and integrating the natural wisdom that resides within.
Holistic and spiritual life coaching and mentoring does, at times, focus or work on the areas of health and wellness in your life, but it is NOT therapy, counselling or psychotherapy and it is not an appropriate substitute for proper medical care for physical or mental illness. However in many cases, it can complement your work or treatment with other medical treatments or therapies, other natural or allied therapies and counselling.
Our holistic and spiritual life coaching and mentoring is offered in Perth, Joondalup and Fremantle. It is suitable for people from many different walks of life such as busy executives, stay-at-home mums or dads, artists, musicians, entrepreneurs, business owners, other professionals, novice seekers, seasoned spiritual travellers, healers, healthcare workers, those suffering ill-health, well-people who wish to become even better and many more! Some people who choose coaching are already quite successful in many areas of their lives, but simply have a few areas that just aren’t going the way they want and they wish to improve or change them.
If you know, or feel that you have a lot of potential, but just haven’t quite figured out a way to bring all of your talent and years of experience into action yet, and are motivated, ready and willing to think and do things differently in order to get different results, then you are probably ready for some holistic and spiritual coaching or mentoring. Basically, this coaching and mentoring is for anyone who simply wants more out of life!
So, if that sounds like you, or you are just plain curious, then call today on 0404 927 350 or contact us through one of the methods on this site.